After the past weekend, I feel like now is a good time to share a list of books exploring themes of social justice. If you have titles to add to this list, please share in the comments!
- The Nazi Hunters: How a Team of Spies and Survivors Captured the World’s Most Notorious Nazi by Neal Bascomb (nonfiction)
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Draw the Line by Laurent Linn
- How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon
- Monster by Walter Dean Meyers
- Pushout: The Criminalization of Black Girls in Schools by Maureen Morris (nonfiction)
- Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Pérez
- All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
- Dear Martin (out October 17, 2017) by Nic Stone
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
I’m sure there are many more, so please share your favorites in the comments!